Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back in the saddle again!

So sorry to my readers that I've been gone for so long!  Planning and actually following trough with a wedding...MY wedding to be exact is quite taxing.  Moving in the man stuff, the man and his little man...even more taxing!  It's not that I'm not completely happy and content, it's simply that the euphoria of dreaming about being under the same roof has become a reality and a balancing act of independence and shared space.  Another blog subject perhaps??

On the writing front, I am just now getting back into the swing of things and I've missed my clicking keys so much!  Really pushing to finish "The Pendant of Promise" a love story for you hopeless romantics, as well as a book of poetry with photography that's been in the making for 4 years.  Man how time flies!

On the dating front, which I am no longer a part of...THANK GOD...I see that Match.com has moved to the next level by hosting singles events.  Good for them!  It may not eliminate the perpetual liar or player, but it should cut down the online stalkers who never leave the glow of their computer screens.  It's a step in the right direction I think! 

I'll be posting again tomorrow. I just wanted everyone to know I'm alive and well :)

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment